The winter months may present the year’s most dangerous hazards, but the spring season also offers its road challenges. This year, stay as safe as you can on the road by checking out these spring driving safety tips:
- Keep your eyes peeled for potholes, which are often created when the snow and slush from winter melts away.
- Don’t underestimate rain, especially just as a rainstorm begins, which is when the road is most likely to be slippery.
- Give any pedestrians or bicyclists – who are finally enjoying the weather – the space on the road that the need.
- Additionally, be wary of the increase in wildlife that spring brings with it.
- Make sure that your tires are properly inflated, which can prevent accidents and increase your fuel efficiency.
- Lastly, anticipate an increase in construction work, especially on highways.
And if you’d like to start the season off in a new vehicle, visit us anytime at Perillo BMW of Chicago, IL to explore our enormous selection!